Working mothers constantly battle the pull to do all the things well. From managing work and home responsibilities to being impacted by a lack of self-care and time for deep friendships, the struggle is real. At the end of each day, many working moms are exhausted and stretched too thin. But this does not have to be the norm.
In her latest practical and inspiring book, Jessica Turner shows the working mom how to
- work and parent guilt-free
- establish clear work boundaries
- set achievable goals
- discover more flexibility
- develop home management solutions
- prioritize self-care
- invest in her marriage
- cultivate deeper friendships
- feel like a good mom, even while working
Full of compassion and encouragement, Stretched Too Thin will empower women with useful insights and tools to thrive as working moms.