Flipperworks aims to help you understand Physics better, and most importantly, to make it fun! In this chapter on forces, we examine
1. What a force is
2. The ways in which a force may change the motion of a body.
3. Identify forces acting on an object and draw free body diagrams
4. Solve problems for an object under the action of 3 forces.
5. Recall and apply the relationship: resultant force = mass x acceleration to new situations or to solve related problems.
6. Explain the effects of friction on the motion of a body.