Come Home Bible Study Book includes five weeks of individual Bible study, personal learning activities, video viewer guides, and small-group experiences.
God is very concerned for individuals who wander from the truth and find themselves far from Him. Most of us either know a wanderer or have personally experienced what it's like. And there are multiple examples of wanderers in the Bible, such as Peter, Thomas, Samson, and the prodigal son. These biblical characters represent the variety of qualities found in people who wander today: fearful, doubtful, sensual, and willful. Come Home is an invitation to all wanderers and to those who love them. It is a call to a greater awareness of the disconnected and hurting. And it is a challenge to believers to bring back those who are missing.
• Interactive teaching video
• Personal Bible study for five days a week for five weeks
• 5-session Bible Study Book with group and personal components
• Learn ways to seek and offer biblical counsel to believers who have turned their backs on God and the church
• Motivate your group to reach out to people who need to be reconciled with God and with fellow believers
• Understand four types of wanderers and identify ways to lead them back to faith with compassion and biblical truth