As people become more interested in where their food comes from and how it is grown, the desire for organic produce has steadily increased. But the higher prices of organic vegetables put them out of reach for many families. This is why so many families are breaking ground and committing to growing their own organic food at home.
As with any garden, common garden pests must be kept under control so they don’t decimate the crops. In order to maintain the organic integrity of the garden, pest contol needs to be done naturally rather than with some toxic synthetic chemical concoction from the home improvement store. This means going back to basics and using natural methods for pest management.
#1 Best Selling author Gaia Rodale’s “Naturally Bug Free: Homemade Pest Control for Organic Gardening Made Easy” contains the information you need to take preventative measures to keep pests from attacking your plants, identify and attract the insects you want, and rid plants of pests when necessary.
You will learn:
• Why natural pest management is important for organic gardens, and how you can do it very inexpensively
• Steps to take to prevent pest infestation, and how to set up an “early alert” system so you know they bad guys are there BEFORE the crops are decimated
• Which bugs you are likely to see in your garden, and which ones you WANT in the garden
• Where to go to get help identifying a garden bug, you don’t want to chase out the good guys
• Which bugs are beneficial for pest control, and how you can attract them
• How to make your own pesticide simply and inexpensively
• Non-toxic ways of dealing with common garden pests
This guide provides the information you need to prevent and manage common garden pests without commercial pesticides or insecticides. From explaining why natural pest control is important to providing an over view of how beneficial insects can help with pest management, everything you need for pest prevention, management, and control is between these pages.
Just scroll up and get your copy of “Naturally Bug Free: Homemade Pest Control for Organic Gardening Made Easy”