Understanding U.S. Military Conflicts through Primary Sources
By James R. Arnold & Roberta Wiener
- Release Date - Published: 2015-11-30
- Book Genre: Military
- Author: James R. Arnold & Roberta Wiener
Understanding U.S. Military Conflicts through Primary Sources James R. Arnold & Roberta Wiener read online review & book description:
An easily accessible resource that showcases the links between using documented primary sources and gaining a more nuanced understanding of military history.
• Covers benchmark documents in U.S. diplomatic and military history from 14 conflicts
• Utilizes document introductions and scholarly analysis to help students understand the primary source materials
• Supports document-based teaching and learning strategies
• Ties into Common Core critical thinking guidelines commonly used in high school history courses for document analysis
• Helps students understand the difference between original source material and unsourced claims made on the Internet
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Understanding U.S. Military Conflicts through Primary Sources book review Understanding U.S. Military Conflicts through Primary Sources ePUB; James R. Arnold & Roberta Wiener; Military books.
Post a review about this book