How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper, 8th Edition
By Barbara Gastel & Robert A. Day
- Release Date - Published: 2016-03-28
- Book Genre: Language Arts & Disciplines
- Author: Barbara Gastel & Robert A. Day
How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper, 8th Edition Barbara Gastel & Robert A. Day read online review & book description:
Now thoroughly updated and expanded, this new edition of a classic guide offers practical advice on preparing and publishing journal articles as well as succeeding in other communication-related aspects of a scientific career.
• Provides practical, easy-to-read, and immediately applicable guidance on preparing each part of a scientific paper: from the title and abstract, through each section of the main text, to the acknowledgments and references
• Explains step by step how to decide to which journal to submit a paper, what happens to a paper after submission, and how to work effectively with a journal throughout the publication process
• Includes key advice on other communication important to success in scientific careers, such as giving presentations and writing proposals
• Presents an insightful insider's view of how journals actually work—and describes how best to work with them
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper, 8th Edition book review How to Write and Publish a Scientific Paper, 8th Edition ePUB; Barbara Gastel & Robert A. Day; Language Arts & Disciplines books.
Post a review about this book