The most current, up to date, full color manual anywhere on the RPG-7 Grenade Launcher system.
Authored by Erik Lawrence, former Special Forces Instructor and owner of one of the most realistic and experienced training companies in the US.
65 pages of great to know information with procedures that have been vetted over time.
50+ color pictures to better explain the listed procedures.
Developed for weapons familiarization classes and instructor development...the best Team Room reference library available.
The objective of this manual is to allow the reader to be able to use the RPG-7 Grenade Launcher system safely and competently.
The practical guide will give the reader:
* background/specifications of the weapon and its capability
* Multiple descriptive photographs
* instructions on its operation
* disassembly and assembly procedures
* demonstrate correct employment of tripod
* proper safe firing procedures
* malfunction and misfire procedures
Operator level maintenance will also be detailed to allow the operator to understand and become competent in the use and maintenance of the RPG-7 Grenade Launcher system.