How to Get Better Grades and Have More Fun
By Steve Douglass
- Release Date - Published: 2011-03-01
- Book Genre: Education
- Author: Steve Douglass
How to Get Better Grades and Have More Fun Steve Douglass read online review & book description:
HELP! My College Kid Needs Some Serious Mentoring!
- Discover Harvard-quality advice in just twelve chapters
- Learn the simple, yet often elusive secrets that turn the average student into a real achiever
- Far from being a stale, dry read, the principles of Better Grades are revealed within the context of a story
- Every reader can identify with either of the two main student characters--Al and Joanne--as they are mentored by grad student Dave, who shares with them the breakthroughs and easy habits to becoming a successful student in less time and with less agony.
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
How to Get Better Grades and Have More Fun book review How to Get Better Grades and Have More Fun ePUB; Steve Douglass; Education books.
Post a review about this book