By Harvard Business Review
- Release Date - Published: 2008-01-18
- Book Genre: Management & Leadership
- Author: Harvard Business Review
Delegating Work Harvard Business Review read online review & book description:
Is your in-box always full? Are you constantly working overtime on tasks that "only you" can do? If so, you could benefit from delegating some of your workload. This volume shows you how to:
· Identify which tasks to delegate
· Decide whether to delegate based on employee, task, project, or function
· Identify the skills required for each delegated assignment
· Make an assignment and monitor the work
· Address problems with delegated assignments
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Delegating Work book review Delegating Work ePUB; Harvard Business Review; Management & Leadership books.
Post a review about this book