By Patricia Ashby
- Release Date - Published: 2013-03-07
- Book Genre: Language Arts & Disciplines
- Author: Patricia Ashby
Speech Sounds Patricia Ashby read online review & book description:
* helps develop the fundamental skills of the phonetician
* investigates the various aspects involved in the production of speech sounds
* uses data-based material to reinforce each new concept
* includes examples from a wide range of languages
* provides dozens of exercises with solutions and cross-references
* can complement existing course or textbook material.
The second edition of Speech Sounds has been revised and updated throughout and includes new examples and exercises, a new appendix giving information on career prospects; and a fully updated further reading section.
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Speech Sounds book review Speech Sounds ePUB; Patricia Ashby; Language Arts & Disciplines books.
Post a review about this book