This is the eBook version of the printed book.
Corey Barker, Executive Producer of PlanetPhotoshop.com and one of the Photoshop Guys of Photoshop User TV, brings you this handy and inspiring volume in the Down & Dirty Tricks series. Yes, this book is an insane collection of some of the most mind-blowing Photoshop effects you’ve ever seen in one place. Ever wonder how that movie poster was created, or how they created that cool magazine ad, or maybe even how to take a seemingly mundane photo and give it the Hollywood treatment? Or maybe you just want to know how to do some really awesome stuff in Photoshop. Well, then, this book is for you! Whether you’re a designer, artist, or even a photographer, there’s something here for everyone. Moving through these projects, you’ll start to see the potential of Photoshop’s most powerful features and how, with a little experimentation, you can open up a whole new world of dazzling effects.
You’ll learn how to:
• Create custom brush effects from scratch
• See type as a design element
• Create Hollywood-style effects that actually look like Hollywood-style effects
• Take mundane photos and turn them into something mind-blowing
• Create eye-popping commercial effects that clients will drool over
• Get creative with 3D in Photoshop CS5 Extended
• Create popular advertising effects you’ve seen in movies, on TV, and on the Web
• Master dazzling photo effects for designers and photographers alike
Plus, there are so many other things throughout the book that you’ll be bursting with new ideas!