*** This USING Mac OS X Lion book is enhanced with over 3 hours of FREE step-by-step VIDEO TUTORIALS and AUDIO SIDEBARS! ***
Mac OS X Lion is the newest operating system for Macintosh computers. Lion includes over 250 new features such as Mission Control, Launchpad, the Mac App store, multi-touch gestures, and many more that make using your Mac more efficient and productive.
USING Mac OS X Lion is a media-rich learning experience designed to help new users master Mac OS X Lion quickly, and get the most out of it, fast! EVERY chapter has multiple video and audio files integrated into the learning material which creates interactive content that works together to teach everything mainstream Mac OS X Lion users need to know.
You’ll Learn How to:
- Initialize a New Computer and Upgrade to Lion
- Get Comfortable with Lion and Set up User Accounts
- Install and Manage Hardware
- Customize the Desktop
- Manage Applications and Browse the Web
- Use the Address Book, Mac Mail, iCal, iChat, TextEdit, FaceTime, Widgets and Other Applications
- Keep Your Mac Safe, Updated, and Backed Up
Examples of Topics Covered in VIDEO TUTORIALS, which Walk You Through Tasks You’ve Just Got to See!
- Creating Smart Folders
- Encrypting Data
- Restoring Files with Time Machine
Examples of Topics Covered in AUDIO SIDEBARS, which Deliver Insights Straight From the Experts!
- Setting Safari Preferences
- Exploring Default Widgets
Please note that due to the incredibly rich media included in your Enhanced eBook, you may experience longer download times. Please be patient while your product is delivered. This Enhanced eBook has been developed to match the Apple Enhanced eBook specifications for the iPad and may not render well on older iPhones or iPods or perform on other devices or reader applications.