*** This USING Google Maps and Google Earth book is enhanced with nearly 2 hours of FREE step-by-step VIDEO TUTORIALS and AUDIO SIDEBARS! ***
Google Maps is a free, web-mapping service app and technology provided by Google to view local traffic conditions, display nearby businesses and plot driving directions between two points. Google Earth is a stand-alone, related product offering more globe-viewing features, including showing more of the polar areas. Google Maps and Google Earth are both used for fun, business, or travel!
USING Google Maps and Google Earth is a media-rich learning experience designed to help new users master Google Maps and Google Earth quickly, and get the most out of it, fast! EVERY chapter has multiple video and audio files integrated into the learning material which creates interactive content that works together to teach everything mainstream Google Maps and Google Earth users need to know.
You’ll Learn How to:
- Discover How to Map Your Favorite Places with Google Maps
- See Actual Locations with Street View
- Generate Driving, Walking, and Public Transit Directions
- Find and Learn More About Businesses
- Create and Share Custom Maps and Mashups
- Use Google Maps on iPhone
- Navigate Google Earth to Find Locations Fast
- Create Life-like Roadmaps and Tour Your Route
- Explore Google Sky, Google Moon, and Google Earth’s Flight Simulator
Examples of Topics Covered in VIDEO TUTORIALS, which Walk You Through Tasks You’ve Just Got to See!
- Create and Share Custom Maps
- Generate Driving Directions Right from your Smartphone
- Create a Google Earth Roadmap
Examples of Topics Covered in AUDIO SIDEBARS, which Deliver Insights Straight From the Experts!
- Use Google Places with your Company's Online Marketing Strategy
- Compare Driving Directions from Google Earth and Google Maps
- Just How Accurate are Google Maps Anyway?
Please note that due to the incredibly rich media included in your Enhanced eBook, you may experience longer download times. Please be patient while your product is delivered. This Enhanced eBook has been developed to match the Apple Enhanced eBook specifications for the iPad and may not render well on older iPhones or iPods or perform on other devices or reader applications.