Radar Imaging of the Ocean Waves
By Mikhail B. Kanevsky
- Release Date - Published: 2008-09-15
- Book Genre: Earth Sciences
- Author: Mikhail B. Kanevsky
Radar Imaging of the Ocean Waves Mikhail B. Kanevsky read online review & book description:
This book is dedicated to studying the ocean with radar tools, in particular, with space radars. Being intended mainly for the scientists preoccupied with the problem (as well as senior course students), it concentrates and generalizes the knowledge scattered over specialized journals. The significant part of the book contains the results obtained by the author.
* Systematically collects and describes the approaches used by different laboratories and institutions
* Deals with the physics of radar imagery and specifically with ocean surface imagery.
* Useful for students and researchers specializing in the area of ocean remote sensing using airborne or space-borne radars, both SAR and RAR
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Radar Imaging of the Ocean Waves book review Radar Imaging of the Ocean Waves ePUB; Mikhail B. Kanevsky; Earth Sciences books.
Post a review about this book