Carbon Dioxide, Populations, and Communities
By Fakhri A. Bazzaz & Christian Körner
- Release Date - Published: 1996-07-17
- Book Genre: Ecology
- Author: Fakhri A. Bazzaz & Christian Körner
Carbon Dioxide, Populations, and Communities Fakhri A. Bazzaz & Christian Körner read online review & book description:
In past decades and in association with a continuing global industrial development, the global atmospheric concentration of carbon dioxide has been rising. Among the many predictions made concerning this disturbing trend is global warming sufficient to melt polar ice-caps thereby dramatically altering existing shorelines. This book will help fill an obvious gap in the carbon dioxide debate by substituting date for speculation.
* Includes contributions from leading authorities around the world
* Serves as a companion to Carbon Dioxide and Terrestrial Ecosystems
* The first book of its kind to explore evolutionary responses of both populations and communities to elevated carbon dioxide
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Carbon Dioxide, Populations, and Communities book review Carbon Dioxide, Populations, and Communities ePUB; Fakhri A. Bazzaz & Christian Körner; Ecology books.
Post a review about this book