Quitting Smoking for Life
By Wendy Beckett
- Release Date - Published: 2012-08-16
- Book Genre: Health & Fitness
- Author: Wendy Beckett
Quitting Smoking for Life Wendy Beckett read online review & book description:
Blake’s Go Guides cut right to the heart of issues that affect you and explain then in a simple, accessible way. This guide will give you the knowledge and confidence to ask the right questions and avoid common pitfalls, and get the best results.
Australian authors – Australian content
This book gives you information on a range of issues including:
• understanding why smoking is a habit you can break
• a stop smoking program that suits your needs
• physical and psychological aids to help you quit
• coping with withdrawal symptoms
• the many benefits of quitting
• where to find help when you most need it
• staying off cigarettes for good.
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Quitting Smoking for Life book review Quitting Smoking for Life ePUB; Wendy Beckett; Health & Fitness books.
Post a review about this book