Britain and European Integration 1945-1998
By David Gowland & Arthur Turner
- Release Date - Published: 2012-11-12
- Book Genre: Political Science
- Author: David Gowland & Arthur Turner
Britain and European Integration 1945-1998 David Gowland & Arthur Turner read online review & book description:
An illuminating and comprehensive exploration of a subject which has dominated the British political scene for much of the period since the Second World War. Through a wide and varied collection of documents, complemented by detailed and perceptive analysis, this book explores Britain's reactions to the dynamics of European integration.
Key subjects covered include:
* European unity and "missed opportunities" in the early post-war years
* the Commonwealth dimension and the "special relationship"
* Britain's belated attempts to join the EC in the 1960s
* the singlecurrency.0L Many of its numerous sources are made widely accessible here for the first time. It is an invaluable resource for all students of Politics, Modern British History and European Studies.
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Britain and European Integration 1945-1998 book review Britain and European Integration 1945-1998 ePUB; David Gowland & Arthur Turner; Political Science books.
Post a review about this book