Getting the Best of Your Anger
By Dr. Les Carter
- Release Date - Published: 2007-08-01
- Book Genre: Self-Improvement
- Author: Dr. Les Carter
Getting the Best of Your Anger Dr. Les Carter read online review & book description:
Everyone knows someone whose anger can get out of hand. Getting the Best of Your Anger describes what anger is and why it can sometimes get out of control. Anger management expert Dr. Les Carter encourages readers to take a middle-of-the-road approach to anger, neither suppressing it or letting it explode. He helps readers
• identify anger in their lives
• self test to determine their level of anger
• realize the things that can make anger an enemy
• understand the ways anger is expressed
• map out a realistic strategy for handling anger
• and learn constructive ways to express anger.
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Getting the Best of Your Anger book review Getting the Best of Your Anger ePUB; Dr. Les Carter; Self-Improvement books.
Post a review about this book