Now even young children can strum chords and sing songs. This book introduces a revolutionary new way for young children to play real guitar music on a full-size guitar.
If you think about it, we’ve never really seen “little troubadours” before– young children strumming guitars and singing songs. It’s now possible for the first time, and this book shows you how.
Harvey Reid’s discovery of the simple but amazing Liberty Tuning makes it much easier to play great-sounding chords without the need for smaller-scale children's guitars that are problematic in many ways.
• Little fingers can strum big-sounding chords right away.
• Children as young as 4 can learn to play chords to 17 easy songs in the keys they can sing in.
• No need to wait until children’s hands are big and strong.
• No need for hard-to-play children’s guitars.
• You will need a standard-tuned guitar, a full capo, and a 3-string partial capo such as the Liberty "Flip."