By OpenStory Editorial Dept.
- Release Date - Published: 2014-03-30
- Book Genre: Foreign Languages
- Author: OpenStory Editorial Dept.
Korean Words OpenStory Editorial Dept. read online review & book description:
"Korean Words" is an interactive book that helps readers to memorize Korean words easily. By touching the photo, readers can effectively associate the word with the sound.
How to use this book:
1. Open the book
2. See the picture and try to speak based on the text
3. Touch the picture
4. Hear the Korean native sound
5. Touch the pencil icon
6. Discover the text (see the screenshot)
7. Memorize the word with the sound
The simplicity of this book helps you to focus on what you see and hear and allows you to memorize Korean words with joy of learning.
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Korean Words book review Korean Words ePUB; OpenStory Editorial Dept.; Foreign Languages books.
Post a review about this book