By OpenStory Editorial Dept.
- Release Date - Published: 2015-05-01
- Book Genre: Foreign Languages
- Author: OpenStory Editorial Dept.
Korean Homonyms OpenStory Editorial Dept. read online review & book description:
Homonyms(동음 이의어: DongEum IUiEo) are words that share the same spelling and the same pronunciation but have different meanings.
"Korean Homonyms"is an interactive book that helps readers to learn homonyms.
How to use this book:
1. Open the book
2. Turn up the volume and go to page 1
3. Check a homonym at the bottom of the page
4. Touch the upper picture - you will hear the sound and guess the meaning
5. Touch the lower picture - you will hear the sound and guess the meaning
6. Find out the meaning by touching the pencil icon
The design of this book helps readers to recognize homonyms and allows them to distinguish different meanings of homonyms in sentences.
@2019 – Go Read a Book. All Right Reserved. goreadabook.org is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners, to earn advertising fees by linking and advertising to amazon.com and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program; As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Korean Homonyms book review Korean Homonyms ePUB; OpenStory Editorial Dept.; Foreign Languages books.
Post a review about this book